ATX Community

ATX Tax Organizer Issues

ETax847

3) Also, the appointment date and time does not roll into the letter

Extremely disappointed ATX didnt resolve these issues before moving on to the 2013 software. For current users this is a major inconvenience.

There are several other MAJOR issues they left on the table in order to bring a workable 2013 to the table.

Copy & Paste to a Word document. Export Client information and mail merge the letters.

I am assuming that most users run organizers from within the prior year program; i.e., 2013 organizer generated within the 2012 program.

Organizer cover letter and engagement letter are 2 separate documate templates in 2012 program.

IF and ONLY IF you remember to make a copy of the master template and save in a separate folder as a backup, try using WordPad to edit the templates.

I did.

It works.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me how to suppress printing the client mailing slip when printing organizers? I never use mailng slips and have been able to suppress when printing returns, however, when batch printing organizers, the mailing slip is included. I've tried changing slip option to "never" in all searches, however it still prints when printing organizers.

Thanks!