ATX Community

WOW...nonusers complaining about ATX they don't use

jshtax

Do these guys even test the releases before dropping them on us? Does this not sound the least bit crazy to anyone else that every time a new update is ready there is a new batch of issues that come along with it? Sure there might be a fix but they are starting to irritate the people that are left hoping there wont be issues like last year.

Installed the Drake update this morning and I tested it with my own return. Everything works fine including state.

Will be rolling over the 2012 clients in small batches today and tomorrow since we are stuck in this snowstorm in MA!

Already booked about a dozen appointments.

I am ready to go :)

I have had absolutely noooooo!!!!! problems with ATX this year. I really wish you guys would stop the bashing and get busy doing other things. Yes, some are still having troubles, but absolutely not to the same degree we saw last year. I installed the most recent update, didn't rush the program, let it do it's on thing while I went about other business, finished install in less than 5 minutes, didn't rush the re-open waited, when I opened I had not problem, rolled over a return with assets, assets, flowed, no problem.

I do believe that the ones that are having problems, are not installing per instructed. ATX did a wonderful job this year on the install instructions, and have been quick to respond if an issue arises.

Jack is very good to help if you will PM him like he has asked. I monitor the other ATX site, and believe me the difference from this year and last year is totally different. I feel for the ones that are having issues, but again, they seem to be much smaller this year.

Deb!

• Like 3

Do these guys even test the releases before dropping them on us? Does this not sound the least bit crazy to anyone else that every time a new update is ready there is a new batch of issues that come along with it? Sure there might be a fix but they are starting to irritate the people that are left hoping there wont be issues like last year.

The program you are using, Drake, is working fine. Spend your time and effort on it. PLEASE!!!
  • Like 1

PLEASE, would those of you who use other programs please stop the posts just bashing ATX? It has gotten really irritating and serves no useful purpose. Brag all you want about your wonderful choice, but if you are not using ATX, you don't need to slam it.

• Like 5

I absolutely and totally agree. It is getting really old. There never was a year without a single issue and probably never will be. I agree with Deb and Jack. Follow directions and have Patience. The ATX program is working as of now.

• Like 2

I have had absolutely noooooo!!!!! problems with ATX this year. I really wish you guys would stop the bashing and get busy doing other things. Yes, some are still having troubles, but absolutely not to the same degree we saw last year. I installed the most recent update, didn't rush the program, let it do it's on thing while I went about other business, finished install in less than 5 minutes, didn't rush the re-open waited, when I opened I had not problem, rolled over a return with assets, assets, flowed, no problem.

I do believe that the ones that are having problems, are not installing per instructed. ATX did a wonderful job this year on the install instructions, and have been quick to respond if an issue arises.

Jack is very good to help if you will PM him like he has asked. I monitor the other ATX site, and believe me the difference from this year and last year is totally different. I feel for the ones that are having issues, but again, they seem to be much smaller this year.

Deb!

They are smaller because they jumped ship.

As I have stated before I am currently on the fence with ATX. It is up and running. I was stating a simple fact from the other board about people having issues with the latest update. Sorry to have offended your love child ATX.

Do everyone a favor and jump ship totally. ATX is not suitable to your personality. This post affirms it.
  • Like 1

As I have stated before I am currently on the fence with ATX. It is up and running. I was stating a simple fact from the other board about people having issues with the latest update. Sorry to have offended your love child ATX.

It is that tone that is irritating us. Why go out of your way to post a snarky comment? How did it add a thing here?

Never mind, I don't need an answer. Your last sentence says it all.

• Like 1