ATX Community

Thanks to ERIC

windmill

I don't post very much, but I do read the ATX Community Forum very day during tax season to see what is going on.

Just last week there was an issue I had been dealing with and there on the forum was the issue with just the information and the references to clarify the situation.

Thanks for this Forum, Eric.

• Like 8

You guys are way too generous. I feel guilty for all of the cash you guys send for the small amount of work I put into keeping the site going.

There are some big changes coming later in the year, though! I'll post more info as it gets closer.

• Like 6

You guys are way too generous. I feel guilty for all of the cash you guys send for the small amount of work I put into keeping the site going.

There are some big changes coming later in the year, though! I'll post more info as it gets closer.

Don't complain about reaping benefits for the good job you continue to do!!!

We all appreciate you very much.

• Like 3

put away the guilt and accept your capitalistic ability/niche/good fortune...whatever it is.

I think/hope I speak for all of us who play here in your sandbox...

over the tax years, I have found tax/program advice several/many times each year that save me time and money.

thank you to all the type A personalities (in spite of your political persuasion) who tell me/us what to do.

that is why I am here.

• Like 5