ATX Community

ATX2013 unexpected error

ILLMAS

The program attempts to load, then I get the unexpected error, two options are given, show detail or close program.   I have uninstalled it, reboot, shut downs and even used a third party uninstall program to remove traces of the program.  But I get the same message after install.  I am thinking something is running in the background.

edit

Stand alone install

Edited by ILLMAS

Session Summary Information:
Date/Time: 1/13/2015 1:43:49 PM
ApplicationVersion: 13.7.0.96
CommandLine: "C:Program Files (x86)CCH Small Firm ServicesATX2013ATX2013.exe"
CurrentCultureName: en-US
CurrentUICultureName: en-US
DnsDomainName:
Duration: 00:00:02.8471629
HostName: MAS-PC3
MemoryMB: 8143
OSArchitecture: Amd64
OSCultureName: en-US
OSFullNameWithServicePack: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1
OSVersion: 6.1.7601
ProcessorCores: 8
RuntimeVersion: 4.0.30319.18444
TerminalServer: False
System.InvalidOperationException: There is no index named: dynamic/Locks
   at System.Reactive.PushPullAdapter`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Lookup`2.CreateForJoin(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.<GroupJoinIterator>d__6a`4.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Sfs.StorageServices.Document.LockingService.CleanupLocks()
   at Sfs.Max.Shell.Bootstrapper.InitializeModules()
   at Microsoft.Practices.Composite.UnityExtensions.UnityBootstrapper.Run(Boolean runWithDefaultConfiguration)
   at Sfs.Max.Shell.App.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

There are people at ATX tech support, then there are also a FEW technicians at ATX tech support. 

The quality and reliability of tech support is abysmal at best.  Once you complain loud enough, and tick off enough people, they will connect you with one of the FEW REAL technicians there.  This is a sore point with me.  Two full years ago, I heard the head of ATX say... "We are going to make changes to our phone system and database such that when a person calls that does not need the basic remedial help, they will be transferred to the upper level technicians."

Just like always, management will say what sounds good, but only do what some desk flyer thinks is right.  Since 2007, tech support has been a HUGE waste of time when I call. 

Currently, instead of calling, I blanket e-mail several people at the top.  I have about 7 email addresses for people in the tech department and higher.  Eventually, to get me off their back, they have a top tier tech call me.  This way I don't stay on the phone for hours wasting my time while a 4th string CUSTOMER support person googles the problem and reads me answers.

Rant over.

• Like 1