ATX Community

Really.. 92 pages from Turbo Tax

ILLMAS

I don't think it's a matter of owning stock in the paper industry...since most people probably don't do paper print outs.

It's just to make it appear complicated.

The CPA who does my husband's business gives me "way too much paper" which I assume she does with everyone.  Psychologically...it justifies the price.

Me...I like it simple.

• Like 2

I had one of those TT printouts come in the other night.  Actually, she had two years' worth.  I cannot believe anyone would be lame enough to print out that many pages. 

And then there's the guy who didn't print out any and TT wants him to pay for a copy of his last year's return.  Hogwash!!!!!

Get it as a PDF if you can. TT includes 3pages for EVERY SINGLE CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION!!! And considers these 'important worksheets', which you will get if you choose the option to 'print with only important worksheets'. But if you want carryovers and depreciation schedules? Gotta print with ALL worksheets which gives you that hundred page monster.

• Like 1

I don't think it's a matter of owning stock in the paper industry...since most people probably don't do paper print outs.

It's just to make it appear complicated.

The CPA who does my husband's business gives me "way too much paper" which I assume she does with everyone.  Psychologically...it justifies the price.

Me...I like it simple.

I never used give the TP all the worksheets that the program prepares but just the forms that get filled.  This year I am including everything so the TP can see there is more involved then they might think.