ATX Community

ATX BETA TESTERS

Lee B

Copied from the ATX Blog:
ATX Concludes Successful First Beta Test
The ATX product team has completed the first successful beta test of the 2015 release. Volunteers were invited to preview new features that are planned for availability when ATX 2015 ships later this year. As the team analyzes feedback from the program, there are tentative plans for a second beta program later in the summer. 

If you would like to actively participate in testing and be considered as a candidate tester for future previews, please call your Account Manager at 800-495-4626 now.

• Like 1

I volunteered as well.  They will probably not ask me to help.  I told them I wanted the full working version BEFORE it was released so I could beat it up.  Did that for TY 2013, and I think I irritated too many people in the hierarchy of ATX such that my name is "poison" in their ranks. 

I suppose being a very vocal person to them about the many areas that have been promised to be fixed for four tax years now, that are still a problem, is not the kind of people they want participating.

• Like 2

I volunteered as well.  They will probably not ask me to help.  I told them I wanted the full working version BEFORE it was released so I could beat it up.  Did that for TY 2013, and I think I irritated too many people in the hierarchy of ATX such that my name is "poison" in their ranks. 

I suppose being a very vocal person to them about the many areas that have been promised to be fixed for four tax years now, that are still a problem, is not the kind of people they want participating.

I wouldn't do it again after 2013.  You know the issues that I had.  Even if I had the time.  New clients every few days; who messed up preparing their own returns. 

• Like 2