ATX Community

ATX Support

mcb39

In all fairness, I have to say that I have never called ATX Support for anything since the early days with William Tasker.  However, I have been unable to open the 2013 program on my main computer.  Of course, now is the time when all of those who "failed to file" for a few years are coming in.  I took a chance today and called Support.  I was answered on the first call.  I was not put on hold; and a very sweet gal used Team Viewer to fix the issue with a series of almost mechanical clicks.   I just wanted to say that she was courteous, more than competent, answered my questions and my issue is fixed.  I believe in giving credit where credit is due and I believe that if they do something right, they should be recognized for it.  I have one less thing to worry about tonight.

• Like 10

I have never hid my personal feelings about my personal experiences with ATX support. The few times I have had to use them, they have gone way beyond the call of duty and never made me feel stupid when they had the perfect opportunity to do so.  I give them a 10+ on a scale of ten.

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

My client who failed to mail something to TN Dept of Revenue gave TN Dept of Revenue my cell phone number today because she is too busy to be bothered with the consequences of her own negligence.  No, I did not answer the call.  Yes, I did listen to the message.   But I wanted to give credit where credit is due and report that I did not kill my client.

Also, I don't call Customer Support very often, but I don't recall having anything but good happen when I do. 

• Like 7