ATX Community

PO'd ATX USER

chadlonetree

:angry:

I have had it. Here is an email I sent to ATX. The only problem, this like all others, will probably go unanswered.

"I have been an ATX user since 2001. I was just reminded of something as I was reinstalling previous versions of the software on a new computer. I saw wonderful graphics during the installation like”24/7 technical support.” I used to have an issue, would call, my call would be answered right away, and the problem would be resolved.

I am still waiting on a response from technical support since Feb. 2nd (yeah that is more than 3 weeks if you care). Form SE is not calculating correctly when checking the box that Client has Form 4361 on file with IRS.

My only conclusion is that CCH does not give a s%$@ about their clients, and I, as well as many of colleagues that I have, will not give a s$%@ about buying your software anymore. I am not alone. Check out any of the professional forums about the unified voice of dissatisfaction of your product (not necessarily your product, but more of service and support).

I do not like to take a harsh and direct tone. However, this is the 4th email that I have sent to your disgrace of a technical support department. The other 3 that were polite and trying to get help have gone unanswered. Yes I waited 3 hours for phone support. They said they would get on the issue and get back to me. That has been 3 weeks as well.

Please resolve the problem, or give me a refund of this years software so I can purchase an Intuit product to complete this year’s tax season.

CHAD

ATX Customer #1XXXXXX"

I had the same thing happen on a return that could would not creat an e-file. Never getting an answer. I finally pulled the 8879 and had the client mail the return. CA E-filed fine.

This is the reason I am planning to be sure to make the Supper Seminar this year, to check out the other software. I use to LOVE ATX.

Linda and Buddy

I emailed tech support on approximately January 15th and never heard anything back. No response at all. It was not a critical issue but it made me realize that they are not responding the emails. I wonder if anyone has received a response to an email. I hope your issue gets resolved. Nena

I did get an e-mail reply from Heather Avery...Customer Service Level 3/email team...AFTER I had a federal return get accepted and then the direct debit denied because I had forgotten to add the phone number...That used to be caught in the checking....She also suggested that we update using the manual update rather than the automatic update as the automatic only updates the forms that are installed in your program..?

And then she went on to give Bonus information about ATX A.M. ...a quick fill on information you need right away...Program airs at 9 am EST and lasts 5-10 minutes...and if you miss, you can view each day's show until the next morning....

My only comment is this many weeks into the season what information do we need right away except when Hawaii can start e-filing!

I did get an e-mail reply from Heather Avery...Customer Service Level 3/email team...AFTER I had a federal return get accepted and then the direct debit denied because I had forgotten to add the phone number...That used to be caught in the checking....She also suggested that we update using the manual update rather than the automatic update as the automatic only updates the forms that are installed in your program..?

And then she went on to give Bonus information about ATX A.M. ...a quick fill on information you need right away...Program airs at 9 am EST and lasts 5-10 minutes...and if you miss, you can view each day's show until the next morning....

My only comment is this many weeks into the season what information do we need right away except when Hawaii can start e-filing!

What's the ATX A.M.? And how do I access it? I couldn't find anything on the ATX website.

Hey Chad I am with you on this one!! I was not able to efile my Hawaii state returns until FEB 22nd!!!!@@###!! I spent hours on hours manually processing returns when I should have been behind the computer. I spent hours on tech support asking when my Hawaii state would be complete to file!!!! What *isses me off the most is their arrogant attitude! There was only one I am sorry , the rest of the customer service & their supervisors were tough "*hit.... it'll be done when its done. " ATX killed me this year, lost me customers to H&R and dont even care. All my email & written responses have been form letter responses and maybe it is time to check out other tax software.

Hey Chad I am with you on this one!! I was not able to efile my Hawaii state returns until FEB 22nd!!!!@@###!! I spent hours on hours manually processing returns when I should have been behind the computer. I spent hours on tech support asking when my Hawaii state would be complete to file!!!! What *isses me off the most is their arrogant attitude! There was only one I am sorry , the rest of the customer service & their supervisors were tough "*hit.... it'll be done when its done. " ATX killed me this year, lost me customers to H&R and dont even care. All my email & written responses have been form letter responses and maybe it is time to check out other tax software.

February 22nd??? I thought I was pissed when I couldn't e-file MA until Jan 28th! I told them I'm going to Drake or ProSeries next year!

I requested a refund from CCH for my ATX software 2 weeks ago....of course it hasn't been processed yet. I'm on the phone with my credit card company as I type to report the charge as a disputed charge to protect myself. I mailed a letter, faxed a fax...nothing...and of course tried to call...but you know where that gets you....on hold forever.

:blink:

Unbelievable. They have successfully killed this software.

I requested a refund from CCH for my ATX software 2 weeks ago....of course it hasn't been processed yet. I'm on the phone with my credit card company as I type to report the charge as a disputed charge to protect myself. I mailed a letter, faxed a fax...nothing...and of course tried to call...but you know where that gets you....on hold forever.

:blink:

Unbelievable. They have successfully killed this software.

Carolyn, Where did u write to to ask for a refund? Did you get any results yet? (Feb 27th) I want at least a partial refund as I was not able to efile my state returns for 5 hellish weeks. We need to start a refund blog perhaps.

February 22nd??? I thought I was pissed when I couldn't e-file MA until Jan 28th! I told them I'm going to Drake or ProSeries next year!

When I first told ATX that, they told me they had just as many people switching from Drake & ProSeries to ATX. I'll bet those people are smacking themselves upside the head.