ATX Community

Don't you hate when clients come in January

Pacun

I heard on the radio a lot of commercials from the big chains saying "You don't have your W-2s yet? No problem, bring your last pay check stub and we prepare your taxes". (I guess they are not lying).

On January, I got a lot of people with their pay check stubs. I said, you have to wait for your W-2. They told me "You don't need W-2s, you only need my last pay check stub". I had to explain the same thing over and over. I hate it!!!!

i dont' know about the Rs but there was a special dispensation for brokerage firms because of the constant problem with the DIVs. since qualified dividends came about, they had problems getting the corect data in time for the Jan 31 deadline, so they were always issuing corrected ones.

i dont' know about the Rs but there was a special dispensation for brokerage firms because of the constant problem with the DIVs. since qualified dividends came about, they had problems getting the corect data in time for the Jan 31 deadline, so they were always issuing corrected ones.

Thanks, that explains it.