ATX Community

My forward/back mouse buttons work in ATX!

Abby Normal

I have this mouse and use the heck out of the forward/back buttons on the internet. And I always try them in ATX until I remember I have to do Ctrl+B to go back and click the forward button to go forward. But this year the mouse buttons work! Great time/aggravation saver.

If you have a cheapo mouse, you might want to consider this upgrade.

:D

• Like 6

19 hours ago, FDNY said:

Too bad there's not one for lefties.  Sometimes it's difficult living in a right handed world.  Only ones in our right mind though.

I've spent the past 15 years doing my damnedest to become ambidextrous. I've made good progress. It teaches patience too, which I certainly need.

• Like 2

On ‎01‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:29 PM, FDNY said:

Too bad there's not one for lefties.  Sometimes it's difficult living in a right handed world.  Only ones in our right mind though.

I am right handed but taught myself to run the mouse with my left hand. It save me time when inputting data. By doing so, I can keep my right hand on the number keys and move from line to line or cell to cell with the left hand. I am so used to it that it confuses me when I sit at somebody's computer which has the mouse sitting on the right hand side of the keyboard.

• Like 4

I should have bought one of those mice years ago.  Got pretty good with the righty, just had to switch my watch to the other wrist, it was in the way.  Reminds me of my aunt Josey telling me the Brooklyn nuns in the 1920s tied her left hand behind her back forcing her to write with her right.  I've found many left handed products and bringing out my left handed playing cards with friends gives me an edge.

• Like 3