ATX Community

New CCH Axcess Support Group on Facebook

Andrew Brint

1 hour ago, Andrew Brint said:

Called 'CCH Axcess User Forum'. 

If using the program then please join this group too. 

Hmm, I searched Facebook for that exact name "CCH Axcess User Forum" and nothing matched, and no match using "CCH Axcess" either.

4 hours ago, jklcpa said:

Hmm, I searched Facebook for that exact name "CCH Axcess User Forum" and nothing matched, and no match using "CCH Axcess" either.

That is strange. When I search  CCH Axcess in Facebook it shows up. If you send me your email address then I can send you an invite. 

1 hour ago, Andrew Brint said:

That is strange. When I search  CCH Axcess in Facebook it shows up. If you send me your email address then I can send you an invite. 

It would be easier for the masses if you would post a link here to the group.   

Is this group officially related to CCH? I ask because I checked out CCH's official page for their products of ATX and Taxwise, and those pages on the CCH website (not FB) do not have any link to Facebook at all but do have twitter and a couple of others. 

3 hours ago, jklcpa said:

It would be easier for the masses if you would post a link here to the group.   

Is this group officially related to CCH? I ask because I checked out CCH's official page for their products of ATX and Taxwise, and those pages on the CCH website (not FB) do not have any link to Facebook at all but do have twitter and a couple of others. 

Here is the link to the new CCH Axcess group on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1409225185828444/

It is not set to secret, just a closed group so it should be searchable.  Wonder if it is because it is new and takes time to show up.  

It is not an official CCH user group.  I am new user to Axcess and could not find a similar group to the Ultra Tax and Lacerte support groups on Facebook.  

If you know of one please share.  Thanks.