ATX Community

little blue pill

Janitor Bob

So I could not sleep so I gets this little blue pill that doctor said to try.....No problem for a few minutes, but now all my keys are moving and I cannot catch the to type very well....all my pictures are spinning and my caculator is dancing....it does not nrmally do that....I go yo bed now

JB...............Have you been hanging out on the corner at Woody's Market again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all hope you are now sleeping better!

Regards,

Single Dad!

Chaz (the guy on the corner by Woody's Market that drinks warm Corona) will not allow me to hang out on his corner for very long....He sais that "My presence will lower the property value"

So I walk around the court square and watch Crazy Mary wade in the fountains

I thought that was you in the clown suit the other day! Why were all the sherrif's car's up at the steps though!

Funny part is I almost fell out the 3rd floor window laughing at the sherriff chasing the clown!

Regards,

Single Dad

Just think everyone of all we would have missed had this board not been started...

This thread is a hoot and it is so good to have junk like this to read again. It makes me feel good even on really bad days.

Sure wish the IRS would have called it quits today. (16th) cause I want to sleep all day and I won't need a little blue pill either...

Have a GR8 summer all and hope to see you all from time to time on hear chatting away.

Marge