ATX Community

ROLLOVER MANAGER

michaelmars

i have returns not being done this year, can i delete them from the rollover manager without affecting anything else in the program? these are copies of returns created for planning purposes or clients now deceased etc.

Michael, I don't believe you can delete them from the rollover manager. I thought that the returns shown in the rollover manager were actually a link to the 2006 program. If you were to delete the return in 2006, then it would not show up in the 2007 rollover manager.

Maribeth

I SORT OF use it as a control, a count of clients to call that haven't sent in their stuff yet and to plan my work schedule around.

I go ahead and rollover the returns that I will be dropping and then delete them after they are rolled over in the 2007 program. This gives me a better picture of which returns are still left when I click on the "not rolled over" button in the Rollover Manager.

I go ahead and rollover the returns that I will be dropping and then delete them after they are rolled over in the 2007 program. This gives me a better picture of which returns are still left when I click on the "not rolled over" button in the Rollover Manager.

Great idea! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Maribeth