ATX Community

does anyone else get this when they try to log into support

schirallicpa

• 11 months later...

I get that too.

I found your message by googling the result of my attempted log-in.  Oddly, I am evidently permitted to write this response but cannot access support, communities, etc. using the log-in because when I do I get only the "AuthenticationType: . . " screen.  This occurs even when a code is sent to me by email and I enter it for authentication.

4 hours ago, eurtaxes said:

I get that too. I found your message by googling the result of my attempted log-in.  Oddly, I am evidently permitted to write this response but cannot access support, communities, etc. using the log-in because when I do I get only the "AuthenticationType: . . " screen.  This occurs even when a code is sent to me by email and I enter it for authentication.

You are able to post here because you created a user account on this forum that is a privately owned community of current or former ATX users and is not affiliated with Wolters Kluwer, CCH, or ATX in any way

https://www.atxcommunity.com/terms/