ATX Community

ATX max support

cl2019

Anyone here uses ATX MAX? I am a new user of the product and am frustrated with their support line! Anyone has suggestions what is a better way to get tax support from ATX  MAX? The support representatives are very unknowledgeable even for seemingly basic topics. Am I right here as I just started a couple of months using the software. Thank you!

8 minutes ago, cl2019 said:

Anyone here uses ATX MAX? I am a new user of the product and am frustrated with their support line! Anyone has suggestions what is a better way to get tax support from ATX MAX? The support representatives are very unknowledgeable even for seemingly basic topics. Am I right here as I just started a couple of months using the software. Thank you!

Are you calling in for technical support of the product or are you asking tax questions? 

Whether technical or tax-related, you could try asking here. Most of our members are long time users of ATX, are knowledgeable, and willing to help. Even if its a technical issue, sometimes others here have run into the same or similar problem and have something for you to try, or may have a workaround.

In addition to calling technical support, as a user you also have access to the ATX official forum where you could trying posting, and there's a Facebook group called "ATX Tax Software Support Group" that you could join.  That FB group is not the one linked to in our header, although you're welcome there too.

• Like 3

On 1/17/2020 at 8:23 AM, cl2019 said:

Anyone here uses ATX MAX? I am a new user of the product and am frustrated with their support line! Anyone has suggestions what is a better way to get tax support from ATX  MAX? The support representatives are very unknowledgeable even for seemingly basic topics. Am I right here as I just started a couple of months using the software. Thank you!

If you post what your issue is, there may be an answer from one of the members.   Or they may tell you it requires a support call.   I have been on Max for 18 years.   We usually have to call support once a year for something related to the install.   The rest of the questions we get answered on this board.

Yes, support for ATX sucks.   There is no way around that fact.   But, I still like the program and I know enough to make it work for me because I have used it for so long.

Welcome to the group.

Tom
Modesto, CA

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BulldogTom said:

If you post what your issue is, there may be an answer from one of the members.   Or they may tell you it requires a support call.   I have been on Max for 18 years.   We usually have to call support once a year for something related to the install.   The rest of the questions we get answered on this board.

Yes, support for ATX sucks.   There is no way around that fact.   But, I still like the program and I know enough to make it work for me because I have used it for so long.

Welcome to the group.

Tom
Modesto, CA

Thank you, Tom for your detailed response. It is great to join this group with!