ATX Community

Fillable 941 form

Edsel

Thanks to all.  It was not as easy as it sounds to "google up" and search for the free fillable forms.

Some of them are "free" like TurboTax is "free."  The least little thing you enter forces you to buy a "premium version."  Others are free with a paid subscription.  Still others are free but require you to provide login credentials with an e-mail address, after which you get bombarded with spam that you have to delete every day.

Thanks to friend I now have a version (which will change next calendar quarter).  Ironically, it comes from Papa Joe's irs website, but does not come when you do a conventional "search" for forms.

Perhaps Dumb I are - I won't argue with anyone who believes that.  But not as Dumb as it first may have appeared.

Ron: I know you wanted a no-cost option,  but nevertheless you might want to consider Tax941 from Time Value Software.  The cost is $170, and it is a simple 941 generator.  It stores all the client detail, so each quarter you just call up the current quarter form and enter the numbers.  It prepares Schedule B (if required) and will do penalty calculations if the client is late with a FTD. It also updates the form if/when there are changes, which there will be in the next quarter.  It's very efficient and well worth the cost, IMO.

https://www.timevalue.com/tax941

• Like 1