ATX Community

ATX Community Board Is Back!

Booger

I have enjoyed this board and all the people. The problem is the way we were treated last year. :wacko: Booger, have you long forgot the pain........Not me, but like having a baby maybe I will forget if they become as precious as my children.

After the stunt they pulled last year...it would be difficult for me to ever post on the new ATX forum. I think their product works great this year....but I just cannot forget that they pulled the forum from all of us with no warning and no apologies....To post on the new forum now would, in my mind, be like forgiving them for what they did....I am nowhere near being ready to do that.

After the stunt they pulled last year...it would be difficult for me to ever post on the new ATX forum. I think their product works great this year....but I just cannot forget that they pulled the forum from all of us with no warning and no apologies....To post on the new forum now would, in my mind, be like forgiving them for what they did....I am nowhere near being ready to do that.

Amen! However I would like to add that we should never forget what the creator of this community did for us by immediately getting a better community up and running. Even though earlier when he had to do some tweaking on this board, he stated he didn't need any more donations, I think it's a great time to remind all of us that now the season in comming to a close, perhaps it would be a good time to send a little more his way, so that this community will be kept alive!

Deb!