ATX Community

Where was the email last year?

lydia33

WOW! I got an email that the official board was up for ATX. Well, I'll be darn did I miss the email from last year that they were shutting it down? NOT! I am sorry, but, I for know will still not post on that board. Is anybody as ticked as I am? What do you do? I would like to put a post on there but I do not think they would like it. Burn me once, shame on me, burn me twice shame on me again. :rolleyes:

"People often grudge others what they cannot enjoy themselves."

Aesop, The Dog in the Manger

Greek slave & fable author (620 BC - 560 BC)

I hope that some of the animosity and hurt feelings disapate, and that there can be some kind of re-union of the knowledgeable and caring members under one roof. My fear for this board is that it will "suffocate" from lack of participants.

Right, but a lot of customers don't visit or know about the forum. I have a friend here in my state, we both worked together, both use ATX. We call each other with some questions. She's never heard of the forum (old or new) until I mentioned it LY. She made her first post the day before it was shut down, and she's never been to this one.

Anyone remember how many users the old forum had? And then, consider how many are regulars vs. one-timers. Those that pick our brains & contribute nothing back.

Right, but a lot of customers don't visit or know about the forum. I have a friend here in my state, we both worked together, both use ATX. We call each other with some questions. She's never heard of the forum (old or new) until I mentioned it LY. She made her first post the day before it was shut down, and she's never been to this one.

Anyone remember how many users the old forum had? And then, consider how many are regulars vs. one-timers. Those that pick our brains & contribute nothing back.

That is true, but EVERY customer knows about the other site and I see it as a VERY big plus that the other site actually has links to this site, which should bring the member count for this site up a good bit.

That is true, but EVERY customer knows about the other site and I see it as a VERY big plus that the other site actually has links to this site, which should bring the member count for this site up a good bit.

Added another link there myself, just a little while ago.

Let's work to get the membership up here!

joel