ATX Community

Backup Problems

GLJEANNE

Anyone else having problems with this? I emailed ATX a few days ago, but no reponse. Are you surprised??!!

Suddenly I can no longer backup returns. I get the error "You are not connected, or do not have permission, to access the location of the Backup." It also pops up everytime I close the program, so no more automatic backups. And it effects all the years I have.

Well, unless I have office gremlins, I'm always connected and always have permission to do whatever I want! So me thinks it's a program error.

I haven't changed anything that would effect this, although I may have updated ATX that day.

Ideas?

Anyone else having problems with this? I emailed ATX a few days ago, but no reponse. Are you surprised??!!

Suddenly I can no longer backup returns. I get the error "You are not connected, or do not have permission, to access the location of the Backup." It also pops up everytime I close the program, so no more automatic backups. And it effects all the years I have.

Well, unless I have office gremlins, I'm always connected and always have permission to do whatever I want! So me thinks it's a program error.

I haven't changed anything that would effect this, although I may have updated ATX that day.

Ideas?

are you on a network? or have done a backup on a thumb drive lately?

Yes, I checked the KB, but nothing I found there helped. And no, not on a network, just lil ol me. I use a CD for my backup.

It's not the end of the workld, I can still Export returns, but it's annoying and it does bother me that there are no more automatic backups.

Yes, I checked the KB, but nothing I found there helped. And no, not on a network, just lil ol me. I use a CD for my backup.

It's not the end of the workld, I can still Export returns, but it's annoying and it does bother me that there are no more automatic backups.

Change the location of your backup to a folder on your hard drive, then copy the files in that folder to your CD.