ATX Community

4868s stuck in validated by EFC?

joanmcq

YEA!! My 4868's (which were transmitted Thursday) are now accepted.

I ASSUME the one's I transmitted last night will be accepted either today or

tomorrow.

Very Tired Booger

I'm not using ATX this year. I transmitted a bunch of 4868's yesterday afternoon and evening, all were accepted by this morning. Looks like this is an ATX problem.

According to the e-file report on MYATX site, they are only transmitting the extensions one time a day. They state 12:00 a.m. and I assume they are referring to their time zone. Therefore expect a minimum of 24 hours to receive any acknowledgments for the extensions.

I sent my first batch out yesterday and I too am waiting for acknowledgements, but I won't get to excited unless tomorrow comes and goes and I haven't received them yet.

Hope this helps alleviate any anxieties!

Deb!

I think ATX and IRS is having problems keeping up with the extensions this year.

Atx is stating that there is only one drain @ midnight. They don't say if it's there time zone or ours, but I've got to believe it's theirs.

They also state that although we might submit them before the drain it takes time to batch them (not my words, theirs) and so it's possible that some of the extensions miss the drain and are not drained until the next day therefore taking way too long to acknowledge back.

I don't remember this from last year at all. This year has definitely not been a normal year!

Deb!