ATX Community

1040 STATUS IS "VALIDATED BY EFC"

Amy (biznester)

I'm talking 1040's, not 4868's, which I know are just as important, but the chart says they only get tramsitted once a day, whereas 1040's are supposed to get transmitted at least 3 times per day.

At first I thought that the server overloads were causing a 1040 to show a "reject" status immediately upon efile creation, but now I'm just confused? I had a 1040 do the immediate "reject" thing, but just kept synching and then recreating the efile (like a teenager calling into a radio show to get free tix, it was sad). Finally, got it to be the "validated" status.

That was 2:30 a.m. Central, so dang, just missed that drain I guess. I only have two 1040s in the mix, so I've gone ahead and extended them just in case.

I guess I am wondering, is this "normal", lol? Or, do I need to do some other procedure? I'd like to quit babysitting them...can I?

Did you receive acknowledgement on your returns yet? Just wondering because I have a story to tell about this!

All my federal returns and extensions have been "ack'd". But I have 6 state returns (LA) which still show in some other status than "ack'd", either validated by EFC or something else.

I went to the ATX website and checked on the status for these returns there. 3 of them show as acknowledged, so I asked for the ack to be sent to me.

The other 3 (sent in March) on the ATX website still show as validated even though I've called the state who assure me these 3 returns have actually been "ack'd" and the acks have been sent to ATX. ATX denies receiving the acks on these 3 and say it's a state issue.

I'm still waiting for the acks 3 which show as ack'd.

Lynn Jacobs, EA

Kenner, LA