ATX Community

ATX community discussion center

Steve M

I just returned from vacation and saw tht ATX is re-opening it's community board. My question is are most of us going to use it or stay here? This has served me well; are most of you staying here? Guess I'm still a little gunshy, but my wounds are still healing.

SteveM

I just returned from vacation and saw tht ATX is re-opening it's community board. My question is are most of us going to use it or stay here? This has served me well; are most of you staying here? Guess I'm still a little gunshy, but my wounds are still healing.

SteveM

The general consensus has been that we will be staying on this board.

I am staying here, not much discussion over there. I really like the discussions, questions, and answers that I find here. I feel this is my cyberspace family.

Absolutely! I am staying here. I go over there to check from time to time but as others have said; nothing changes much. Leaving this board for that one is similar to going from High School to Grade School. I would be willing to help them out, but very few of the questions there have been nothing more than basic. Eric saved us when our ship went down. Why would we abandon now.