ATX Community

Just got this email...shoot me please

BulldogTom

New clients this year.   Trying to get them done by the deadline.   Just got this email from them, this is the first line:

Hi Tom, Sara and I stayed up until 3 am this morning and found quite a few miscategorized transactions in QBO. Which is great because we have new numbers for you. 

Great for who?

Tom
Longview, TX

• Haha 3
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, BulldogTom said:

New clients this year.   Trying to get them done by the deadline.   Just got this email from them, this is the first line:

Hi Tom, Sara and I stayed up until 3 am this morning and found quite a few miscategorized transactions in QBO. Which is great because we have new numbers for you. 

Great for who?

Tom
Longview, TX

They stayed up until 3:00am doing that???  May be time to move on from them.  :-)

• Like 9

On 4/12/2023 at 2:47 PM, BulldogTom said:

Great for who?

Tom
Longview, TX

Great for you, Tom! Either you have a new extension and way more billable hours, or you are about to get rid of royal PITA clients whose work you need the way you need in infestation of boils. One way or 'tother, you win.

• Like 3

How this for a response?

“Glad to hear this good news. You’ve learned a lot about QBO, which may help you get your info together in a timely manner next year.  Meanwhile, attached is your extension, because I don’t plan to stay up until 3am working on the revisions. “ 

• Like 7