ATX Community

NT - New baby

L.S.

My son and daughter-in-law are on their way to the hospital for their first child (My first grandchild). Please pray for them (Ryan & Darlene) and this new baby. I am SO excited, nervous, etc. etc.

Thank you all.

Linda

Congratulations. May this blessed event always be a happy and satistying one.

Jackson Kyle arrived at 6:11 p.m. on Sunday, August 10, 2008 (This is also Mom & Dad's 6th wedding anniversary). The name Kyle was my other son's name - he was killed in a car accident 3 years ago when he was 20 years old. Baby weighed 8 lb, 10 oz and baby, mom, dad & grandma are all doing fine. Thank you God. Now I can find out what all the wonderful talk has been from all Grandpas and Grandmas.

The nurse said he was the cutest baby ever and I TOTALLY agree! :rolleyes:

Thank you for your kind words.

Linda

Now I can find out what all the wonderful talk has been from all Grandpas and Grandmas.

The nurse said he was the cutest baby ever and I TOTALLY agree! :rolleyes:

Congratulations! Trust me, grandparenting is one of the most wonderful jobs you'll ever have! But you're already finding that out, I'm sure!!

Our son and his wife called last night. They had called 2 weeks ago to tell us they were expecting their second child. Last night's call was to tell us that next March we won't be getting grandchild #12...we'll be getting grandchild #12 AND grandchild #13!!! Seems twins run in his wife's family and they hit the jackpot (after trying for more than a year to get pregnant).

Grandma Cathy