ATX Community

2008 Software received

GeorgeM

Haven't used ATX for a year and never TaxWise, but my old packing slips used to have installation codes, but called something else (?), either at the top right or in a list following the item descriptions. Codes were also available on the site under My Account or something similar. A current user should hop on and tell you where codes appear, if they do now. Also, post under the general forum for a faster response from current TaxWise users.

Haven't used ATX for a year and never TaxWise, but my old packing slips used to have installation codes, but called something else (?), either at the top right or in a list following the item descriptions. Codes were also available on the site under My Account or something similar. A current user should hop on and tell you where codes appear, if they do now. Also, post under the general forum for a faster response from current TaxWise users.

Lion is correct, under MyAccount there is a section listed as Unlock Codes. While mine does not include all of them it does include '03-06. None before and '07 is not listed.

I just received my unlock codes form TRX today (Saturday) in the US Mail. Came in a plain white window envelope with no return address. A separate slip said the software is being shipped directly by CCH.

The letter says the code is for the 2008 software. Nothing is mentioned about the 2007 software.

Don

GOT MINE IN THE MAILS TODAY ALSO.

WITH THE CD WAS A CH FOR THE CONVERSION FROM TRX TO TAXWISE, BUT I NEED ATX TO TAXWISE :rolleyes:

Got my program Friday by FedEx. The install instructions said that the codes would be on the Confirmation Slip, but there was no Confirmation Slip with the program. I emailed TaxWise and they responded within just a few minutes with the codes I need.

There was a conversion disk with the program and I assumed it would be from ATX to TaxWise, it didn't say. When I bought TRX earlier in the year, they converted all my ATX files to TRX so I guess I can just convert those to TaxWise.

I received the letter in the mail last Saturday but still haven't received the software package. They aren't returning emails or phone calls inquiring about the delay.

I also received the letter Saturday, but received the software today (Thursday). It came by UPS, not FedEx as they had previously said. The tracking info showed that it was sent out Monday, the 15-th.

The states for 2008 aren't out yet. States for 2007 can be downloaded from https://www.trxprotwsupport.com/

Don