ATX Community

Happy Birthday Ray In Ohio

TAXBILLY

Happy Birthday, Ray....how ya liking this Ohio weather?

My thoughts and dreams (and desktop background) are of palm trees and sandy beaches. But, like you, I am stuck here in Ohio with it's variey of weather. let's have winter for two weeks and then I am ready for spring. At least I am not working outside in this weather.

My thoughts and dreams (and desktop background) are of palm trees and sandy beaches. But, like you, I am stuck here in Ohio with it's variey of weather. let's have winter for two weeks and then I am ready for spring. At least I am not working outside in this weather.

I wondering how long I will be able to delay braving the elements to take down my Christmas lights outside...One year, they were still up as tax clients arrived....in March

We've been having ice storms. All the gravel is scrapped away from my driveway; it'll be treacherous for clients. And, with the branches heavy with ice and snow, the power keeps flickering out so I lose computer, telephone, etc. Not to mention that hubby the teacher gets delays and snow days and is underfoot and playing havoc with my schedule! It's going to be a long winter.

We've been having ice storms. All the gravel is scrapped away from my driveway; it'll be treacherous for clients. And, with the branches heavy with ice and snow, the power keeps flickering out so I lose computer, telephone, etc. Not to mention that hubby the teacher gets delays and snow days and is underfoot and playing havoc with my schedule! It's going to be a long winter.

So - Have hubby spread salt on your drive on his way to buy you a UPS...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY!!!!

Z