ATX Community

ILL FORMS

SUE A.

I AM WAITING FOR ILL TO HAVE THEIR FORMS READY. AM I ALONE OR ARE WE ALL WAITING HERE IN ILLINOIS? I AM ALSO WAITING FOR THE GEEK SQUAD TO ARRIVE TODAY TO HELP ME WITH SOME TECH PROBLEMS WITH MY EQUIPMENT. JUST TOOK 2 ASPRIN AND HOPE ALL WILL BE WELL BY DAYS END. THANKS, SUE

Have you tried Kyle and his gang of virtual computer geeks? I've been very happy with their prompt solutions to my computer and peripheral equipment problems. Kyle's contact info:

Kyle Thibodeau | Sales Associate

Virtual Managed Solutions, LLC.

52 Sweden Street

Caribou, ME 04736

(Toll-Free) 877-VMS-US90

(O) 207-764-1004 x1041

(F) 207-498-2464

(E) [email protected]

(W) http://www.vmsus.com

Apparently the returns I had open already would not get the new forms automatically but new returns I open now have the new forms, so that I can deal with. The governor reference was funny but I have to say that Il reputation has become quite embarrassing to us living here. Anyway Im done for today and hope for a better day tomorrow. Thanks to all who replied.

:scratch_head: I been efiling IL since Friday... what forms are you waiting on?

I AM WAITING FOR ILL TO HAVE THEIR FORMS READY. AM I ALONE OR ARE WE ALL WAITING HERE IN ILLINOIS? I AM ALSO WAITING FOR THE GEEK SQUAD TO ARRIVE TODAY TO HELP ME WITH SOME TECH PROBLEMS WITH MY EQUIPMENT. JUST TOOK 2 ASPRIN AND HOPE ALL WILL BE WELL BY DAYS END. THANKS, SUE

Apparently the returns I had open already would not get the new forms automatically but new returns I open now have the new forms, so that I can deal with. The governor reference was funny but I have to say that Il reputation has become quite embarrassing to us living here. Anyway Im done for today and hope for a better day tomorrow. Thanks to all who replied.

Don't feel embarrassed about the governor. Based on my experience in local politics many years ago, I'm confident that your governor is the rule rather than the exception. He just has the bad fortune to have been caught speaking graphically about what happens all the time - experienced politicians are generally a little more circumspect in how they discuss routine bribery, payoffs, and special favors. By the way, has anybody heard from Rahm Emanuel lately?