ATX Community

OH Acks

Janitor Bob

Got this a little while ago. No acks for me yet.

AnnieR

"You received this email because you are on the Ohio software developers' and/or practitioners' efile email list.

UPDATE

We were able to pick up the Ohio efile returns this afternoon. We processed all e-filed returns and sent acknowledgements about 7:00 p.m.

Please contact me if you have questions

Karen Fisk"

How about this one?

AnnieR

You received this email because you are on the Ohio e-file practitioner email list. As requested from the practitioner community all recipients on this email are notified via bcc

This email pertains only to practitioners who use Taxwise software. All others may disregard this notice.

Practitioners,

Please verify the Ohio tax and Ohio tax withheld after entering your clients' W2 information. We have received several W2s with negative Ohio tax and/or Ohio tax withheld in the W2 fields.

Please do not contact Taxwise directly. I contacted the programmer and hope to hear back from Taxwise early next week. I will notify you once the issue has been resolved.

Please contact me if you have questions

Karen Fisk

Income Tax Electronic Services Manager

YEAH......GOT THEM, AT LAST.

AnnieR

I still have not....all of them still state "IRS Cleared". ATX was suppose to re-hang....that was yesterday. When I called ATX support...after waiting only 45 minutes....I told the guy my probblem and he asked me..."When did Ohio start acccepting e-files?"

Holy Crap, Batman! This harkens back to the days of India support!

Forgive me for bringing this up....but if the client RECEIVES the Ohio refund (my clients would definitely let

me know if they DIDN'T), why is it so important to receive the Ohio ACKS?? Last year, I NEVER RECEIVED

ONE, but my clients got their refunds, or paid what they owed, with nary a problem.

Forgive me for bringing this up....but if the client RECEIVES the Ohio refund (my clients would definitely let

me know if they DIDN'T), why is it so important to receive the Ohio ACKS?? Last year, I NEVER RECEIVED

ONE, but my clients got their refunds, or paid what they owed, with nary a problem.

If client receives refund...obviously there is no problem....but if I NEVER receive OH ACKs, how do I know if one or more get rejected....wait until the client calls in a few weeks....then possibly find out that the OH return was never received/accepted by Ohio?

I need those ACKs to know that all were accepted OK by OH