ATX Community

My ATX

NECPA in NEBRASKA

Same here as well. I just experienced this problem just now.

Folks, I think it will be a nice gesture for CCH folks to alert us of this problem when their servers are taken down.

I sincereley believe this will be a good business practice to inform us when they are having server / database related issues that affects us users...

We are always the last to know ..... and to know it the hard way...

They could do so by sending us email alerts to advise us. since, I know they do have all our email addresses.

Yes, but if their servers were down, they would not be able to SEND the emails, since they need the server to do that. It's like the client who called me yesterday wanting me to send him a form, but while I got the email on my Palm, I could not send him anything from the office, where the power was out due to the ice storm. Both home and office out at that time. Now, home is still out, but office is back up. So I'll be sleeping in the office tonight, where I will have heat.

Yes, but if their servers were down, they would not be able to SEND the emails, since they need the server to do that. It's like the client who called me yesterday wanting me to send him a form, but while I got the email on my Palm, I could not send him anything from the office, where the power was out due to the ice storm. Both home and office out at that time. Now, home is still out, but office is back up. So I'll be sleeping in the office tonight, where I will have heat.

Glad you were warm last nite K.C. - Hope hubby was with you. :dunno:

z