ATX Community

Every Day I dislike ATX More!

BulldogTom

Message on my answering machine from frikkin piece of dog crap ATX. "The ERO application is now live. If you are going to offer bank products, you must update your application. Hurry, because space is limited for Bank Products."

So I go onto the frikkin piece of dog crap MyATX website to submit my application. OOPs. You need to Login as ADMIN. Never set up an ADMIN account, so I had to call Frikkin piece of dog crap Customer Support. Told them what happened and they set up my ADMIN account for me. So far so good. Then they tell me I cannot submit the application until I renew.

Frikkin pieces of dog crap. space is not limited in the bank products, it was just a way to try and get me to pay for the software early.

I was going to renew early, until that frikkin piece of crap sales jerk tried to get me to sign a 3 page document of legalize to take the frikkin sales tax as a autodebit from my account. And the frikkin lying piece of dog crap salesman changed the amount from what he had quoted me on the phone. The frikkin piece of dog crap wouldn't even return my e-mail when I pointed it out.

I am done venting now.

Tom

Lodi, CA

MY annoying phone calls and letters have all been from HRB and TRX. The only thing I get from ATX (CCH) is e-mails.

Tom, does it do you any good to get that frustrated? Why not just ignore.

ATX is counting on people to renew regardless of how frustrated they get. One big incentive for renewing is that if you switch you have to learn how to use the new software--which may not be all that easy.

ATX is the name of the software, NOT the company selling it.

ATX is GOOD software.

CCH (the company who owns and sells ATX software) are a bunch of mindless, customer disdaining bubble headed executives who only have personal profits in mind, and do NOT understand customer service!

I am waiting for the second "extension of the early purchase 10% discount" that should start circulating in about 2 weeks or so.