ATX Community

Just got this new notice

kcjenkins

Dear TRX Alliance Members,

We just wanted to touch base with you and remind you that our October 2nd training class is just around the corner. It will be taking place at the Double Tree Hotel here in Murfreesboro Tennessee from 8am until 5pm. We will be providing a hands on demonstration of the new software solution TRX-Pro 1040, answering any questions you may have, as well as discussing the multitude of benefits offered as a TRX Alliance member. A breakdown of the day’s schedule is below.

8:00-8:30 Registration Breakfast

8:30-9:30 Republic Bank

9:30-10:15 SBBT

10:15-10:30 Break

10:30 -11:00 Chase

11:00-11:45 Paperless Office

11:45-1:00 Lunch

1:00-3:00 TRX-PRO 1040 New Customer Training

3:00-3:15 Break

3:15-5:00 Workshop Returns

September 15th is the deadline for early registration, so those of you wishing to sign up at the initial registration price will need to contact us by phone at 866-829-9777. Reservations for the Double Tree can be made by phone at 615-895-5555, simply let them know that you will be attending the “Tax Refund Express Seminar”. We are hoping to see many of you there and look forward to meeting you in person.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon!

DO NOT RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KC, I received the same notice, and it made my eyes burn just reading it. I wanted to respond to tell those ...... that they were about 2 weeks late in sending that out. Never received an invitation to that prior to this email.

This does NOT give me warm and fuzzy feelings about TRX Alliance. Hope they improve in the future.

Lynn Jacobs, EA, NP

Enrolled Agent

Notary Public

Kenner, LA

... Never received an invitation to that prior to this email. ...

I did receive an earlier notice - a one page flyer mailed out on August 17. The flyer called it a "training class" - I see now its main focus is how to get set up for RALs. (I guess that's not fair - the afternoon looks like it is devoted to doing tax returns.)

The official TRX forum http://community.trxpro.com/ is still "down for maintenance".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...