ATX Community

Master Tax Guide and 1040 Express Answers

Joann

Have any of you who ordered Max from TRX received your Master Tax Guide and 1040 Express Answers? I emaied ATX this morning to see why I have not received them and they answered saying that I did not qualify. I replied and asked them why I did not qualify but have not received an answer to that yet.

Joann

Same here. I emailed CS (!), they didn't even say I didn't qualify. They told me where I could buy them. I even posted on the My ATX community, which was a waste of time. BUT, the response was fast! I looked at "My products" and it showed I ordered MAX, but in shipments it showed 2009 ATX PRIEMIER. Note the spelling!

ATX took over the orders from TRX. ATX contacted me to verify my order and stated, when asked, That 1) They would handle all customer support and 2) I would receive all that was included as if I purchased from ATX. TRX, when contacted stated ATX would handle everything and my relationship with TRX basically was over.

This is very curious and I guess I should consider myself lucky. I ordered Max through TRX, well, I guess it is TTO. I received my Master Tax Guide a couple of weeks ago and last week brought both 1040 Express Answers and Business Quick Answers. I was very aggressive, however, early on when the issue of ATX from TRX was kind of iffy and somewhat in doubt. I emailed and called to clarify just what I was receiving and from whom with the money back guarantee. I still have that email, too. Keep trying through both vendors, I should think, but make sure what your receipt from TRX actually says. And good luck!

Well, I was not at all aggressive, I did nothing at all, and I've gotten all three now. I think we need to just remember that they don't print them too early, in case the Congress makes last-minute changes, and then when they do mail them, it's in the middle of the Christmas mail flood. And they come from Wolters Kluwer- Kleinrock, not from either CCH nor TRX.Nice change this year is we do not have to unfold the section dividers. I remember a number of complaints about that last year.

After being told, rather bluntly, that I did not qualify for ANY research material, I received Express Answers today. Being a "Valued Customer," we sent you this "as it is included as part of your original order." I can hardly wait until tax season is over to see how much of a "Valued Customer" I really am.