ATX Community

2007 ATX tax software

taxxcpa

I changed residences in May, but did not notify ATX since I'm not renewing. However the man to whom I've leased my former residence said he received a Fed EX package with the ATX 2007 tax software.

Are they shipping it to everyone including those who did not renew?

Or is it actually a late update to the 2006 program?

If those of you who are continuing with ATX received it, please let me know what it is.

I changed residences in May, but did not notify ATX since I'm not renewing. However the man to whom I've leased my former residence said he received a Fed EX package with the ATX 2007 tax software.

Are they shipping it to everyone including those who did not renew?

Or is it actually a late update to the 2006 program?

If those of you who are continuing with ATX received it, please let me know what it is.

I also received the ATX package without the installation codes last week. Yesterday I got a follow up call from an ATX rep stating I should have received it and if I would like to renew, they would then give me the ativation code. I was not in when the call was received, just had the message on my answering machine. Today I received an e-mail basically asking the same question, if I wanted to renew and receive my code today. I also did not renew with ATX this year, so did not return the call or e-mail inquiry. It did not arrive in the nice binder with the instruction book like last year, and would they still charge you the shipping and handling charge if you renewed after they sent it and would not charge if you did not renew?

I also received the ATX package without the installation codes last week. Yesterday I got a follow up call from an ATX rep stating I should have received it and if I would like to renew, they would then give me the ativation code. I was not in when the call was received, just had the message on my answering machine. Today I received an e-mail basically asking the same question, if I wanted to renew and receive my code today. I also did not renew with ATX this year, so did not return the call or e-mail inquiry. It did not arrive in the nice binder with the instruction book like last year, and would they still charge you the shipping and handling charge if you renewed after they sent it and would not charge if you did not renew?

It did not arrive in the nice binder with the instruction book even if you had renewed already. I kind of miss that, even though I normally prefer less packaging to more.

Thanks to all who replied.

I suspected it might be something like that. I called my tenant and told him to throw it out since I wasn't going to renew.

Atticus