ATX Community

TRX won't stop soliciting my business!

Jack from Ohio

I jumped ship for 2009 and purchased my ATX software from TRX and saved a bunch of cash. Now we all know what the relationship between TRX and CCH is now... NON-EXISTENT!

I purchased ATX from CCH this year because it is the best choice for my operation at my private practice, and for the firm I work for as well. At both places, I have informed 2 DIFFERENT sales individuals from TRX that we purchased ATX from CCH and were NOT interested, nor needed any of their products for 2010. This happened in June and July respectively.

Maybe if I post in a public forum that the sales force at TRX has REFUSED to honor my request to be taken OFF their solicitation list, someone who is concerned with the reputation of TRX as a company will read and heed. I have received a phone call once a week (they left messages on my answering machine) for the last 8 weeks wanting to fix me up with software for my tax year 2010. Frankly, if their company is not able, or not willing, to do a simple thing as take someone who is NOT a prospective client off their list, I think that speaks very strongly of their abilities to follow through in other more difficult areas.

Just a RANT!!!

I jumped ship for 2009 and purchased my ATX software from TRX and saved a bunch of cash. Now we all know what the relationship between TRX and CCH is now... NON-EXISTENT!

I purchased ATX from CCH this year because it is the best choice for my operation at my private practice, and for the firm I work for as well. At both places, I have informed 2 DIFFERENT sales individuals from TRX that we purchased ATX from CCH and were NOT interested, nor needed any of their products for 2010. This happened in June and July respectively.

Maybe if I post in a public forum that the sales force at TRX has REFUSED to honor my request to be taken OFF their solicitation list, someone who is concerned with the reputation of TRX as a company will read and heed. I have received a phone call once a week (they left messages on my answering machine) for the last 8 weeks wanting to fix me up with software for my tax year 2010. Frankly, if their company is not able, or not willing, to do a simple thing as take someone who is NOT a prospective client off their list, I think that speaks very strongly of their abilities to follow through in other more difficult areas.

Just a RANT!!!

Jack: I am in the same situation as you...ATX since 2000 direct from ATX...Then last year through TRX....Now (since not available through TRX) back directly from CCH.....TRX calls and e-mails at leasst weekly even though I have told them not to.