ATX Community

Liberty Tax guy

Janitor Bob

So I am driving to lunch with Lenny the Pirate and Chaz (the guy who stands on the corner by Woody's Market and drinks warm Corona) and we drive by the local Liberty Tax office. Much to Lenny's delight, the statue of liberty is out on the sidewalk waiving his torch.

Chaz yells out the window at the guy "you'll never make biscuits like mom does!"

I have no idea what that means, but it distracted the statue of liberty guy so much that he walk into a waist-high snow drift and fell and dropped his torch.

that was probably not funny...but I have to admit...I did laugh

So I am driving to lunch with Lenny the Pirate and Chaz (the guy who stands on the corner by Woody's Market and drinks warm Corona) and we drive by the local Liberty Tax office. Much to Lenny's delight, the statue of liberty is out on the sidewalk waiving his torch.

Chaz yells out the window at the guy "you'll never make biscuits like mom does!"

I have no idea what that means, but it distracted the statue of liberty guy so much that he walk into a waist-high snow drift and fell and dropped his torch.

that was probably not funny...but I have to admit...I did laugh

I probably would have laughed too, especially since I love biscuits.

I would have laughed too. On the other hand, it takes alot to be able to put on that statue suit and stand in the cold all for minimum wage. I got a card in the mail giving me $50.00 cash with a paid prep fee from Liberty. Luckier folks may get $100.00. Scratch off gimmic gets them in and let the fleecing begin.