ATX Community

Poll - current and former pinned posts

jklcpa

Poll - current and former pinned posts  

14 members have voted

1. 1. For the current pinned posts and the one on states' EINs that I unpinned a few months ago -

• Leave as they currently are
    • Repin states' EIN post for a total of three
    • Unpin all posts
    • Create one pinned post with descriptive title and links to the 3 posts.

All 3 pinned posts are stagnant but may still be occasionally useful to some. A few people complained that pinning posts took up space and didn't allow as many current posts to appear on their devices.  Cast a vote and if there is something different, please also comment below.

like everything in taxes, it depends.   Sometimes, like during the rollout of the ACA, I think we had something pinned that I looked at a lot.   Some of this I never look at and just takes up space.   I think you guys do a great job of deciding what should or should not be pinned, and recognizing when that time is up and unpinning it.  

So I defer to the wisdom of the moderators.

Tom
Modesto, CA

I use this BB and others on half of a horizontal monitor (other half is my email, while tax return entry is on a vertical monitor and government forms on a third monitor, also vertical) so the pinned posts do cut down on what I can see on this square half of this monitor.   I like the idea of getting to the posts via a link, but saving most of the prime space for new posts to show before having to scroll down too far.

Thank you for taking good care of us.