ATX Community

ATX customer service gets worse each year.

schirallicpa

Having trouble with Fee Collect. Bank says I'm good. ATX says bank denied me. Can't ever log on any more. So I've been on hold for 45 minutes listening to terrible music. ATX used to be the easiest and most helpful. Now they are CCH and they are not even caring about us.

I'm thinking I'm looking for new software by another season.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I found customer service to be somewhat of a problem the very first year CCH took over. Now, I have no issues at all, quick response, experienced people. I am happy with it.

Seriously, because I find them to be incompetent and robotic. I spent 45 minutes on the phone this morning with a woman who was very nice, but had no clue why the 1120S and CA 100S were not talking to each other and why the CA 100S cannot be efiled. She was seriously going to have me make a .pdf copy of the CA schedule B and attach it to the e-file rather than try to fix what is wrong with the return. (of course, it did not work, and now I have to wait until Monday for "somebody" to take a look at the return).

This woman I talked to today obviously was over her head. I bet she makes about a quarter of what they were paying William, Monkeyman, and all the wonderful people up in Carribuo.

Tom

Lodi, CA

• Like 1

Seriously, because I find them to be incompetent and robotic. I spent 45 minutes on the phone this morning with a woman who was very nice, but had no clue why the 1120S and CA 100S were not talking to each other and why the CA 100S cannot be efiled. She was seriously going to have me make a .pdf copy of the CA schedule B and attach it to the e-file rather than try to fix what is wrong with the return. (of course, it did not work, and now I have to wait until Monday for "somebody" to take a look at the return).

This woman I talked to today obviously was over her head. I bet she makes about a quarter of what they were paying William, Monkeyman, and all the wonderful people up in Carribuo.

Tom

Lodi, CA

When you call, you are answered by "Customer Service?" not a tech support. You have to exasperate the person that answers so she will then "get permission" to switch you to tech support. Once you get to tech support, your chances of finding someone knowlegable increase.

I start my conversation with... "I have a problem that is much deeper than can be answered by you Googling my question and reading answers. Please connect me with tech support or your supervisor." Works every time.