ATX Community

Is e-file down?

Catherine

Tried to e-file my last corporate return just now; getting

Error: The transission can't continue due to a server error.

Error: The server returned status 500:Internal Server Error.

However, the MyATX E-File center says NOTHING about server errors, computers not being up, or anything.

Is it just lucky me?

TIA,

Catherine

Tried to e-file my last corporate return just now; getting

Error: The transission can't continue due to a server error.

Error: The server returned status 500:Internal Server Error.

However, the MyATX E-File center says NOTHING about server errors, computers not being up, or anything.

Is it just lucky me?

TIA,

Catherine

Are you kidding?? CCH has NO ONE working on the weekends. Not even the weekend of the deadline. When CCH bought ATX, customer service went deep in the sewers and shows no signs of changing. Therefore, nothing can be posted on the MyATX site till tomorrow morning.

Good look. That is definitely a problem with their server.

Just tried again (giving them some time to address issues first thing). Same error. Called and got a recorded message that they are aware of e-file problems and are working on the issue; try again in an hour.

I assume they mean try to e-file again in one hour -- after which I will call them again if my corporate return doesn't go through.

we should all email support about their lack of communication re; this item. i have been going back and forth with them on how they should communicate better but i am one lonely voice. it is interesting that during the outage i got a few marketing emails from atx but nothing about the problem till monday morning.

I have sent that complaint at least 5 times this year, and speak it every time I am on with a tech person. Hoping that the sessions.. "...may be recorded for training or increased customer service..." and then actually listened to.

I am not holding my breath, but I am on the same page with you Michael.

• Like 1