ATX Community

Do you like the great outdoors...Practice for sale

Karen Lee

• 9 months later...

Here I am.  Just checking in.  I do not miss working.  My mother passed in May 2015.  I have moved away from Morton, WA to Tacoma, WA and will be moving again to Cle Elum, WA in the next 60 days.  Have 8 Norwegian Fjord horses, 80 chickens, 2 dogs and 1 cat.  We are into snow sports so Cle Elum is perfect plus the weather is a lot drier and the bones will feel better.

I am looking for a stand alone fixed asset manager for personal use.  What do you recommend?  Since this is only for me, cost is a factor.  

2 hours ago, Karen Lee said:

Here I am.  Just checking in.  I do not miss working.  My mother passed in May 2015.  I have moved away from Morton, WA to Tacoma, WA and will be moving again to Cle Elum, WA in the next 60 days.  Have 8 Norwegian Fjord horses, 80 chickens, 2 dogs and 1 cat.  We are into snow sports so Cle Elum is perfect plus the weather is a lot drier and the bones will feel better.

I am looking for a stand alone fixed asset manager for personal use.  What do you recommend?  Since this is only for me, cost is a factor.  

You should really post this question separately in the general chat forum since many might not look at this section at all, or might not read the new posts because it's tagging along in a topic that was for the sale of a practice. 

I'm sorry about your loss, but am glad that you wanted to give us an overall update and to check in. Retirement with the critters in a lovely spot sounds very inviting right now!