ATX Community

Someone Went to a Great Deal of Trouble

mcb39

to create this forum for US....We, as ATXers, should be extremely appreciative. We were left adrift at a very critical time in the season and lost contact with each other. Now we can be back together again and, hopefully, we can remain that way. My heartfelt thanks to all who had a hand in this Community and all who participate in it. Marilyn

to create this forum for US....We, as ATXers, should be extremely appreciative. We were left adrift at a very critical time in the season and lost contact with each other. Now we can be back together again and, hopefully, we can remain that way. My heartfelt thanks to all who had a hand in this Community and all who participate in it. Marilyn

Hi Marilyn, I'm amazed that so many of you have found your way here the first day the site has been open. Thank you for the kind words.

I posted a question on the same morning that the ATX board became inactive. When I went to check in the evening if there was any response and found that the board was gone, I was extremely lost. I had dependended on the wisdom of many of the ATXERs over the past years.

I am extremely happy that ERC has started this board which I consider as a lifeline especially during this time.

Thank you ERC

Deo