ATX Community

In Living Color!

Ray in Ohio

I just noticed that the little refund amount window in the top right corner changes color. It is green when there is a refund and red when there's a balance. That is just the handiest little thing. I am so happy that the programmers had time to figure that one out. Making life so much easier. Good Job ATX!!

• Like 1

Have you tried "clicking" on that refund/ bal due button? It automatically adds the Tax/ Summary sheet to the return.. I use the Tax/summary a lot. I found that little tid-bit in the manual one day when I was doing a little lite reading. It's a lot quicker than going thru the Add Forms icon. I don't know if it worked that way in past years, but I'm glad I know about it now.

Taxtrio

Have you tried "clicking" on that refund/ bal due button? It automatically adds the Tax/ Summary sheet to the return.. I use the Tax/summary a lot. I found that little tid-bit in the manual one day when I was doing a little lite reading. It's a lot quicker than going thru the Add Forms icon. I don't know if it worked that way in past years, but I'm glad I know about it now.

Taxtrio

It has worked that way since at least 2006.

I've always used that summary sheet. My clients really like it and that it has all of the refunds or balances dues all on one sheet.

Same here and I was surprised to see that it opened this year by clicking on the refund/tax due as always. I have been quiet and trying to get some work done, but am running out of gas. Just when you think you have one thing figured out, something else goes wacky. I am trying to send an e-file for a new client that creates without error in the return. In the E-file manager it says "Created" but after numerous tries to transmit it, shutting down, changing things in the return, rebooting, etc. it is still coming up with RED errors in the transmission that say an error has occurred that has prevented this transmission. Hardly slept last night because of this as I have already transmitted other e-files and gotten acks back. Any ideas anyone?

Same here and I was surprised to see that it opened this year by clicking on the refund/tax due as always. I have been quiet and trying to get some work done, but am running out of gas. Just when you think you have one thing figured out, something else goes wacky. I am trying to send an e-file for a new client that creates without error in the return. In the E-file manager it says "Created" but after numerous tries to transmit it, shutting down, changing things in the return, rebooting, etc. it is still coming up with RED errors in the transmission that say an error has occurred that has prevented this transmission. Hardly slept last night because of this as I have already transmitted other e-files and gotten acks back. Any ideas anyone?

At around 1am last night I discovered I had a return like this as well. The return is showing errors but the errors have been corrected. I restored the field and tried everything. I gave up and will try to fix it again today.

I actually have two returns like this. The other one is an error saying the ckient isn't 18 so he cannot use Fee Collect, but the guy is 31-years-old!!

At around 1am last night I discovered I had a return like this as well. The return is showing errors but the errors have been corrected. I restored the field and tried everything. I gave up and will try to fix it again today.

I actually have two returns like this. The other one is an error saying the ckient isn't 18 so he cannot use Fee Collect, but the guy is 31-years-old!!

My client is 84 and I am not trying to use Fee Collect. Does the system go into shock when it sees an 84-year-old lady with two W2s. I feel bad for you as well, but am glad it's not just me.