ATX Community

ATX IS REALLY WORKING GREAT FINALLY!!!

ADGFINANCIAL

I hope they are correct. I'm still finding little errors as I'm going back and forth from ATX to Drake. A return that was easy and done in ATX but waiting for a form to be approved, I decided to use this as one of the returns to ease my way into Drake and I'd be able to compare the two systems. Somehow over $4,000 in unemployment benefits disappeared from the ATX return. I don't need the embarrassment of e-filing an incorrect or incomplete return because of a faulty program.

• Like 1

I have a windows 7 quad core 64 6 gb ram.

I haven't really had any problems either. never had a crash. always shows up on roller and efile manger. this year when I check complete is goes disappears now last year I had to move to another tab before it was gone.

this year its a little slow on opening a return and opening the program for the first time in the morning. I hope this improves with the updates. My printing works for me. So overall I have been very lucky with my stand alone computer. I am on the 12.7 update and I update outside of the program just because of others suggesting it.

• Like 1

I hope they are correct. I'm still finding little errors as I'm going back and forth from ATX to Drake. A return that was easy and done in ATX but waiting for a form to be approved, I decided to use this as one of the returns to ease my way into Drake and I'd be able to compare the two systems. Somehow over $4,000 in unemployment benefits disappeared from the ATX return. I don't need the embarrassment of e-filing an incorrect or incomplete return because of a faulty program.

from other board...

Scenario: 1040 return prepared using a 1099-G and you downloaded the Form update for the 1099-G on February 7th after 2:30 PM EST and you have unemployment data missing from the return. The 1099-G form version is 43.

Solution: Our development staff is currently researching the reason for this occurring. Once we determine the cause, we will update the blog and issue an updated 1099-G in a Forms update

Kim Manuel

VP - Customer Relations

That return is one that has been on hold in the ATX program because of the NJ payment voucher not being approved for paper filing. I've prepared it again in Drake and it is ready to go. More importantly, I can call this client to pick up his work and I can get paid! Apparently ATX is so busy fixing the darn program errors that some of the forms aren't getting finalized as quickly as they could. I'm pretty disgusted with ATX now. That return was perfect before the last update and then it lost data.

Up to 110 returns in. Getting e-files approved from the Feds and NY. Printing great. Things seem to

be working finally!!

August @ ADG Financial

Just printed a 40 page corporate return (federal and two state returns) in just over 2 minutes. I am a happy camper! ATX rocks! OK, maybe that was a bit over the top, but still.....

August and Ron, did you do anything besides install updates? Delete any files? Tell antivirus to ignore any files? Scan for malware? Anything like that?

Rita, no, no, no, no and no. I just installed the update. The second return I printed today (a 1040 with a PA Corp (required for SMLLC returns in PA) and a PA and local return was a bit more termpremental. The print stopped after 31 of 39 pages. I suspect it had something to do with the strange form in a 1040 file but it went through the second time with no problem - and again, just over 2 minutes. By the way, that two minutes includes printing to pdf in the paperless plus and then printing to the printer from there. Stephanie on ATX TV made me almost fall out of my chair Friday. She said after the update the printing speeds would be lightening fast. Today was the first I had the opportunity to print, and relatively speaking she was close to being accurate.