ATX Community

Sch A (Previous year tax prep fees)

J R Sandoval EA

I just noticed that ATX is now rolling over last year's tax prep fees into this year's sch A. It's neat.

I like the prior year showing on the invoice, but I have a tiny problem with it populating the Sch. A. If the client has a Sch C, F or E, I am most likely going to take a portion of the prior year fees to those schedules. If I don't watch it, I will double deduct...

Tom

Lodi, CA

I have a suggestion for next year. Say you charged $200 last year. This year, you charge him $200 for the personal return, and $200 for the business, C, F or E. You put $200 in the bill, print it twice, let him pay you two checks, one personal, one business. Next year, the $200 goes to the A, and you then add the second $200 to the C, F or E. Neat solution, right? 490.gif

I think this is great something I think the program should always have done. The same with the taxable state refund amount I think that started rolling over last year. We can always take it out but sometimes it hard to remember to put it in. Nena

I like the big purple button that came with the deluxe version.....When I press it, a very tiny man with large hands runs out from behind mine desk and gives me a foot rub

I like the big purple button that came with the deluxe version.....When I press it, a very tiny man with large hands runs out from behind mine desk and gives me a foot rub

JB, what I enjoy is the Hula Dancer that pops up on my screen while I'm waiting for the Returns to print.

Booger