ATX Community

12.10 Reported Problems

Lee B

A number of users on the other board are reporting these post update problems:

1. After updating, all of the returns checked complete become unchecked. Checking them again is a waste of time, because the program will uncheck them the next time you reopen the program.

(ATX is researching the problem.)

2. The cover sheet & letters will not print for a number of users.

3. A number of users report that the "Print Page" icon is grayed out and does not respond.

Good Luck,

After installing the 12.10 update many (not all) of my completed returns were unchecked. I re-checked them all and they remained checked the next time I opened the program. I have had no problems printing letters and the "print page" icon is working properly.

I also am having the problem of my completed returns being unchecked. I also have the problem with some of my billing numbers showing $1.00 for both the amount billed and the amount paid. Some of my other billing problems include the numbers I had posted for amount billed changed when I updated.

No problems with boxes, and I had two returns open and the program was notably faster than before the update. I tried to open a return that was efile accepted before I updated and it crashed the program. After the update, it opened fine. And print preview was fast even with two returns open. I'll live with the greyed out page print on the letters for that.