ATX Community

Tax returns were submited on 1/31/2013 still waiting for Refund Checks

tom777

Most of my client returns were submited on 1/31/13 stiil waiting for Refund Checks. Some of them is single returns without EIC, 1 W-2. Checked on IRS web site , there were no information. I don't know if ATX submited my clients returns to IRS, all I can see all returns were accepted on Feb 1, 2013. I don't kown if those returns went to the Space.... More than 4 weeks already, still waiting checks.

THIS IS BAD YEAR I EVER HAVE IN 15 YEARS doing tax business.

Anyone has same issue ?

I need help from ATX if ATX can check out every return that I submited on 1/31/13 ( BLACK DAY ). No phone or no email reply. That is why I post here.

Tom

• Like 1

In efile manager, highlight the return in question. Then, at the top click support, then mouse over "Web Sites" and click on "Check IRS Refund Status." One of the neatest little tricks in ATX. Then see if the IRS has the return.

Another option is to check status on your MYATX page. Log in as admin and check efile status. Put in each SS# and you can see the status.

In efile manager, highlight the return in question. Then, at the top click support, then mouse over "Web Sites" and click on "Check IRS Refund Status." One of the neatest little tricks in ATX. Then see if the IRS has the return.

Another option is to check status on your MYATX page. Log in as admin and check efile status. Put in each SS# and you can see the status.

Is this automated for you? Because although it does take me to the IRS Refund Page, I still have to manually enter in the client SSN, Filing Status, and Refund Amount.

Would be really cool if the info was automatically populated,

Is this automated for you? Because although it does take me to the IRS Refund Page, I still have to manually enter in the client SSN, Filing Status, and Refund Amount.

Would be really cool if the info was automatically populated,

At least all the information you need stays in the corner of the screen instead of looking at the return, or clicking back to the return.

In fact, you don't even have to open the return at all.

At least all the information you need stays in the corner of the screen instead of looking at the return, or clicking back to the return.

In fact, you don't even have to open the return at all.

Thanks. I just noticed that. I wish I had known about that feature 3 weeks ago lol