ATX Community

NEW ATX

JRS

"CCH Small Firm Services Introduces ATX 2012

KENNESAW, GA – August 28, 2012 – CCH Small Firm Services (SFS) today unveiled ATX 2012, the latest version of the company's industry-leading tax software. The new software release is the culmination of an extended development process which focused on productivity gains and incorporated more ATX user input than ever before. ATX 2012 delivers improved efficiency, expanded client customization options and a fresh new user interface.

"ATX has been committed to helping tax and accounting professionals meet the daily challenges of their business for over 20 years," said Jeff Gramlich, President of CCH Small Firm Services. "The enhancements we've added to ATX 2012 make tax preparation as simple and stress-free as possible, and that's a testament to a lot of hard work by a lot of dedicated people who took the time to listen to what tax professionals said they needed and then turned those comments into the software enhancements in ATX 2012."

"CCH Small Firm Services Introduces ATX 2012

KENNESAW, GA – August 28, 2012 – CCH Small Firm Services (SFS) today unveiled ATX 2012, the latest version of the company's industry-leading tax software. The new software release is the culmination of an extended development process which focused on productivity gains and incorporated more ATX user input than ever before. ATX 2012 delivers improved efficiency, expanded client customization options and a fresh new user interface.

"ATX has been committed to helping tax and accounting professionals meet the daily challenges of their business for over 20 years," said Jeff Gramlich, President of CCH Small Firm Services. "The enhancements we've added to ATX 2012 make tax preparation as simple and stress-free as possible, and that's a testament to a lot of hard work by a lot of dedicated people who took the time to listen to what tax professionals said they needed and then turned those comments into the software enhancements in ATX 2012."

Pure Male Bovine Scat

Guest Taxed

Their intentions were noble BUT they executed very very poorly! No one gives a *** about intentions it is the results that matter!

I bet in the next few years ATX and Taxwise will either merge into one or morph into a different brand name. I can't see CCH doing duplicative work each year! That brand will be for most of us who do not want to pay the price of Intuit!

I bet in the next few years ATX and Taxwise will either merge into one or morph into a different brand name. I can't see CCH doing duplicative work each year! That brand will be for most of us who do not want to pay the price of Intuit!

You are partly right. This re-write is intended to do just that for the engine - they will only have to maintain two user interfaces - one for ATX and one for Taxwise. It was a well intentioned plan, just very poorly executed. I would have preferred if they moved TaxWise first and ATX second. The new release of TaxWise is going to benefit greatly from the beta release of ATX this year.