ATX Community

My own extension

joanmcq

E-filed federal extensions yesterday, mine included, and more than ever. E-filing states today. Also, had some extensions to mail that I readied yesterday for hubby to mail today. Well, yesterday extended until 5:30 a.m. this morning, but I consider "yesterday" before I went to bed and "today" after. Today will have fewer hours than yesterday!

Me too! A frantic client I hadn't been able to get hold of this weekend just woke me up and a delivered the last prepared return. Got a few more extensions off. Assistant is at the IRS with a protective claim and will be in to work up extension for a new client that just sent in his stuff. And I'm going back to sleep for a while.

Way more extensions than ever before here too.; including my own. I am just too tired to work any longer tonight without making mistakes. Actually had people dropping off returns today. Odd and crazy day. I am going to bed...........see you all tomorrow. :(