ATX Community

Just Found The Unoffical Board

SF BOB

About 20 ATX users attended a meeting in Redwood City Califorina, hosted by myself and William Tasker.I just found this new board today and wish to thank whoever put it together. I had sent an E Mail to those who attended the ATX meeting and suggested the The Tax Book message board. Just received a E Mail from Julie telling me about Someones hard work setting up this site.Many many thanks and let us all know about how to help in offsetting the cost of set up and operation of this great resource.

I found this Tuesday and it makes me feel at home again. I do not post much but do read the post on the old site. I emailed and sent a personal letter to ATX about the displeasure of the shut down of the board and an unheard of time.....one week before the 15th of April. Hope all have servived the tax time. I have a few more extensions to finish but I made my 33rd tax season.

I found this Tuesday and it makes me feel at home again. I do not post much but do read the post on the old site. I emailed and sent a personal letter to ATX about the displeasure of the shut down of the board and an unheard of time.....one week before the 15th of April. Hope all have servived the tax time. I have a few more extensions to finish but I made my 33rd tax season.

Welcome home!

Personally I couldn't believe it was shut down so close to the end of tax season.

Yes, the timing was the real dumb marketing move, because it is going to cost them a lot of early renewals, as a lot of us who were 'cheerleaders' for the old ATX are now at least looking at other options, simply because we want to know more about the options, in case they pull other changes that are even less bearable. They have also changed the 'free CPE' for TTO users, by the way.

Look up!!! You will see the word "Donate". It will give instructions on how to help defray the cost of the board.

I tried sending you a credit card payment via the Donate button. Three times it returned the error message that, "This session contains invalid data." Let me know whether or not you received any payment(s) from me. If you received three, well keep all three if you're still out of pocket. If you didn't receive any, I'll try again another day or mail you a check instead. Thank you very much for all your hard work and time and money on this site.

I tried sending you a credit card payment via the Donate button. Three times it returned the error message that, "This session contains invalid data." Let me know whether or not you received any payment(s) from me. If you received three, well keep all three if you're still out of pocket. If you didn't receive any, I'll try again another day or mail you a check instead. Thank you very much for all your hard work and time and money on this site.

I just checked and confirmed that none of them went through. I'm not sure why you're receiving the error message, though.