ATX Community

What are you doing for E&O coverage?

JJStephens

I'm a one man shop with limited resources so I'm always looking for ways to save a few bucks. With something as important as E&O coverage I don't want to be 'penny wise and pound foolish.' But I would still like to find reasonably good coverage for the lowest premium possible. Anyone have any suggestions?

I use EZ Insurance Solutions. Hatboro, Pa My agent is Affinity Insurance Services. 866-225-8464

100,000 / 250,000

Deductible 1,000

Financial Planning Coverage

Annual Premium: $522.00

I think that is a fair rate. Using them since 2005. No claims so can't say how they are if I had a problem. Been in business since 1985 and no real issues yet to deal with anyway. If you don't financial services or insurance think it's less cost. If you do write up it more expensive.

August

I've never had it either. Thought about it a couple times and even filled out an application a couple times (most recently 4 years ago). Since then the premium went from $290/year to $500/year! Same policy, same company, same limits. As we used to say back in the hills, 'that don't make no sense.'

Not sure why it's been on my mind lately. I've never come close to needing it. I might reconsider.