ATX Community

New Problem with ATX 2013: Export, Import and PPR

Kruskal

Kruskal/Vincent, I agree with Jack. You should be using the official forum to pose your questions and problems, or contact customer support.

There is no Customer Support for PPR customers.

And where is it stated that this site is for professionals? I looked for it and couldn't find it.

Also, I have never been able to log onto My ATX. And yes, I have tried the suggestions on your pinned topic.

There is no Customer Support for PPR customers.

And where is it stated that this site is for professionals? I looked for it and couldn't find it.

Also, I have never been able to log onto My ATX. And yes, I have tried the suggestions on your pinned topic.

1) Call your sales rep and complain. He/she can direct you to Customer Support. FYI, Customer Support DOES exist for PPR customers.

2) '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

3) You would have been given all the information you need to log onto MYATX. It was in the package that contained your software. If it was not included, see answer #1.

• Like 1

From ATX Knowledgebase, this answers non-supported installations:

attachicon.gifATX non-supported installations.pdf

So VPN is in the same catagory as WiFi. Far short of a licence violation. More a cover-your-ass support restriction.

Can this actually be a restriction which accounting firms honor? No WiFi. No working from home? 2014???? (or as we say 2013 ;-)

Right?

I understand. But if you say something is a license violation, I AM allowed to respond, No? (Or at least if I were a tax professional).

Call your sales rep. We are NOT part of ATX or CCH.

You choose not to believe what I stated. Go directly to the source. Then when you feel sheepish, come back here and tell us what you found out.

"Yes if you use a VPN to connect. (My answer is based on regular network rules, not ATX).

I have seen your questions and I believe you need to call ATX for most of your questions."

Above is my previous post. I still believe you need to call customer service.

You need to do two things:

1.- Continue purchasing the software as you are doing and contact ATX tech support when you have a question or

2.- Hire one of the professionals on this forum to prepare your return. Since you seem to know about your tax situation, I bet you, you get a very good professional at reasonable price (maybe for less than what you are paying for the software). I don't deal with 1041 unless they are my friends and I know their situation very well. So, my skills will not fit your needs but trust me this site has the best professionals on the field.

I am sorry if you don't feel we have not help you but as you can see from our postings, we are tax preparers or professionals (up to you) and we are thankful to have this forum to get help.

Thanks, Jack and Pacun.

I contacted him last night by several PMs. I have already explained that our site is for pros, that we choose not to help the general public and why. I also gave him the direct telephone number for ATX customers that purchase on a PPR basis (ATX calls it PRS) and instructions again on where and how to access the official forum.